NEXT DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Do you have what it takes to become a Steelhead Fishing Guide? Are you Rawhide Tough? If so, then this class will help you get ready for the rigors of being a steelhead guide with a special emphasis on two handed rods, a.k.a. spey rods. This six day course is two days classroom and four days hands on rowing and spey casting.
July 16 – 21, 2017
Enrollment tuition: $1,850.00 for 6 days
- Includes all meals and single occupancy lodging
- You do not want to miss the hands on rowing and the industry secrets to rowing.
- Learn what to look for when fishing for anadromous fish.
- Two days class room covering first aid, knot tying, fly tying and more.
- Four days on the water where you become the guide and your instructors become the clients.
For more information call 208-756-4276